- I am pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In my sophomore year, I joined Apex Data and Knowledge Mangement Lab as a research assistant, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang. I am now an RA in CMU and work with Prof. Jian Ma.
- My research interests lie in the general area of machine learning, particularly in transfer learning and natural language processing, as well as their applications in biomedical informatics and data mining.
- September 5, 2018. A paper titled “TGE-PS: Text-driven Graph Embedding with Pairs Sampling” was submitted to AAAI 2019.
- September 2, 2018. A paper titled “MT-GBDT: Multi-Task Gradient Boosting Decision Tree for Diabetes Prediction” was submitted to BIBM 2018.
- July 10, 2018. Began my visit at CMU.
- June 2, 2018. I gave a talk on our NAACL HLT 2018 paper: Label-aware Double Transfer Learning for Cross-Specialty Medical Named Entity Recognition.
- March 2, 2018. I was awarded EIC Education Scholarship. Thanks EIC Education!
- February 28, 2018. I was awarded Yitu Tech Scholarship (Top 4 in CSD). Thanks Yitu Tech!
- February 15, 2018. A paper titled “Label-aware Double Transfer Learning for Cross-Specialty Medical Named Entity Recognition” was accepted at NAACL HLT 2018 (Oral presentation 6.73%).