- I am pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In my sophomore year, I joined Apex Data and Knowledge Mangement Lab as a research assistant, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang. I am now a RA in CMU and work with Prof. Jian Ma.
- My research interests lie in the general area of machine learning, particularly in transfer learning and natural language processing, as well as their applications in biomedical informatics and data mining.
- July 10, 2018. Began my visit at CMU.
- June 2, 2018. I gave a talk on our NAACL HLT 2018 paper: Label-aware Double Transfer Learning for Cross-Specialty Medical Named Entity Recognition.
- June 1, 2018 I was awarded Scholarship of Excellent Undergraduates (Top 3 in CSD).
- May 24, 2018. A paper titled “TKGE: Text-driven Knowledge Graph Embedding” was submitted to CIKM 2018 (Conference on Information and Knowledge Management 2018).
- March 2, 2018. I was awarded EIC Education Scholarship. Thanks EIC Education!
- February 28, 2018. I was awarded Yitu Tech Scholarship (Top 4 in CSD). Thanks Yitu Tech!
- February 15, 2018. A paper titled “Label-aware Double Transfer Learning for Cross-Specialty Medical Named Entity Recognition” was accepted at NAACL HLT 2018 (Oral presentation 6.73%).