- I am pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In my sophomore year, I joined Apex Data and Knowledge Mangement Lab as a research assistant, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang.
- My research interests lie in the general area of machine learning, particularly in transfer learning and natural language processing, as well as their applications in biomedical informatics and data mining.
- May 24, 2018. A paper titled “TKGE: Text-driven Knowledge Graph Embedding” was submitted to CIKM 2018 (Conference on Information and Knowledge Management 2018).
- April 22, 2018. A paper titled “Decentralized Power Resource Scheduling in Multi-Tenant Data Centers” was submitted to ACA 2018 (Advanced Computer Architecture 2018).
- March 2, 2018. I was awarded EIC Education Scholarship. Thanks EIC Education!
- February 28, 2018. I was awarded Yitu Tech Scholarship (Top 4 in CSD). Thanks Yitu Tech!
- February 15, 2018. A paper titled “Label-aware Double Transfer Learning for Cross-Specialty Medical Named Entity Recognition” was accepted at NAACL HLT 2018 (Oral presentation 6.73%).